News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Rick Research

Defying the postal gremlins again, eh?

Nothing is certain until it is in your paws.

And given where those paws have been......... :wacky:

Guest Rick Research

He can't help it. Chris is at that age where somebody has to pin his name and address on his clothes when he leaves the house. He probably thinks his laptop is a toaster and he's ruined it with jam again. :unsure:

Guest Rick Research

The interplay of old comrades among themselves oft betides baffles outsiders with in-jokes and ancient running gags. :catjava:

Take me and my legendary Evil Twin, for instance..... :o

We don't care--we amuse ourselves. Easily! :cheeky:

Edited by Rick Research

Guest Rick Research

True everywhere, every time. Longggggggg familiarity.

We know all about each other, of course. Most of us emigrated here together from Another Place in the Great Wagon Train of April-May 2005.

Did you know that Chris is away at an Elvis impersonator competition?

Well, WE do, so that's why we can pull his tail while he's not here. We are sly, sneaky old bastids.

We've visited each other, talked on the phone, compared scars (the Traveling Museum is a HORROR SHOW :speechless1: ).

With the exception of Megan and Hoyden :cheers: we are very much an increasingly Old Boys Club.

All we need is a TIE----- Niiiiiiicccckkkk!!!!!!!!!!

PS This STILL makes us Old Guys laugh:

Ricky, I always thought Chris would post the most socially unacceptable and tasteless photo I'd ever seen on GMIC... However, that Elvis impersonator shot will be difficult to exceed. My eyes are scarred. I think that may be grounds for a 90-day suspension!

As Rick says, most of us old timers have known Chris for a while and refuse to play this game he pulls out of his hat every once in a while.Those who get upset over it.....please let your hearts be still. It will be over in a month or so. In the meantime, don't complain. That just encourages him to keep going. :cheeky:

For the record, the "Old Boy's Club" is far more educational and interesting than the "Old Broad's Club".

Coupons, fan girls, (who cares about the next Dr. Who, Twilight, Walking Dead and NO that celebrity will never ever be your baby daddy or boyfriend etc :shame: .) back biting nasty cat fights :cat: , constant complaining about SOMETHING, the great rod measuring contest of Coach, Versache, Michael Kors, Kate Spade and the endless threads about shoes. There is absolutely NO intellectual content at all. Just shoot me now and get it over with!! :violent:

I got banned from one board recently. I asked one constant complainer if she truly felt that she would explode if she ever stopped bitching. :whistle:

Yea, I saw it... And do you recall the thread that talks about artillery being the biggest cause of casualties on the battlefield in WWI? Hey, anytime you guys want to go over the top without Feuerwalze, go ahead. Be my guest.

These guys will come pick up the pieces later...