News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Fallschirmsch?tzenabzeichen.

• Replies 259
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Here's my latest addition to my Para Badge family - an early 1st Pattern Juncker belonging to a Fallschirmj?ger of Rgt. Hermann G?ring. The rest of his grouping I have posted in the Collectors Showcase, along with the Document for this man, numbered 43 and dated 14 Dezember 1936! Being instituted on November 5 of the same year, this Para Badge HAS to be the earliest version produced by Juncker!

ERIC

[attachmentid=31993]

Hi Eric,

Well, well... I know this bade! Prime example, me old matey. :love:

Has N.H given up collecting?

What a lovely badge, Eric! Interesting to see that Juncker sourced the eagle for this badge from Assmann. One sees this kind of thing from time to time.

P

A look at a side by side comparison wiil show that this is not an Assmann bird, but is fact pure Juncker. Imo both firms, working from the designers artwork, produced a very similar bird for their 1st pattern examples. Juncker then went on to produce their 2nd pattern and Assmann retained the same eagle throughtout.