News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Weimar Republic officer tunic 1933, transition to Third Reich.

I have a late 1933 Weimar Republic/Third Reich officers tunic rank of Colonel..I have been doing research on owner an decorations.

I have yet to 'ID' owner 'Denken'http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-16122-0-08379500-1377812395.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-16122-0-15095900-1377812461.jpg . Is there Weimar Republic officer list? . John

Edited by Market garden

Guest Rick Research

The last public Rangliste was printed in 1932. However, since the Dresden May 1933 label was made out to Ob(er)f(ä)h(n)r(ich) Denker, he would not have been in a Rank List anyway, as a then-Senior Ensign.

The ONLY Denken commissioned in the German army of the Third Reich before WW2 was a much senior veterinarian. If this Senior Ensign Denker did not die before being commissioned, and went into the reserves, there were NO Wehrmacht army lists for reserve officers that have ever been found.

The October 1935, October 1937, and January 1939 secret Stellenlisten do not show any Denker but the veterinarian. The 1980s reprint of the May 1944 secret Seniority List shows no Denker. No Denker received a German Cross or Knight's Cross.

• 1 month later...

What pre-1933 awards may have been worn on my tunics right breast? A Turkish star? or perhaps a German regional award? Denker the veterinarian, Is it possable to recieve his military service records from Germany? Rick thank you for your help.John