News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Another flea market find...Beamter? Kiel, Mai, 1912

Guest Rick Research

Hey nice scans for the northern and southern hemispherees, cousin!

I don't find a Kiel-situated fellow who matches a KO4 and 1897 with no visible long service as an ex-NCO brooch and THAT certainly narrows down suspects. Will see who pops out in IX. Armeekorps.

This is a job for Traveling Museum Epson scanner!

Guest Rick Research

I've got TWO suspects for you. Maybe somewhere out there is an online directory of Kiel weddings....

Proviantamts-Inspektor (Parchim in Meckl.) Maximilian Häuseler, * 1862. KO4 10.08.11. By the 1917 Siekmann's Beamten Taschenkalendar + EK2 and MMV2 (gaazetted 16.11.116 as Magazin-Direktor Armee Abteilung von Strantz) and Proviantmeister aD after the war alive 1926;

OR

Proviantmeister (Schleswig) Julius Köhler, also *1862, got his KO4 18.01.09 as Proviantamts Rendant at Riefenburg in XVII. AK. Per Siekmann's 1917 no war awards yet. Also alive 1926 as ProvMstr aD.

Everybody else had some sort of M1825 NCO long service brroch before the war in IX. AK.