News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Erfurt dated '15 I got it from manions in the good old days then sold it managed to get it back off the dude I'm trying to get my rare 08 interwar cloth/steel change over feedblock back too but he's stubborn.

Eric

OK OK and???????????????????????? If I had a feedblock but I don't. I bought a lot from Manions back in 94. I was in Germany getting ready for the 50th Anniversary of D-Day.

• Replies 99
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great P08 Lugers, Mr Wiliams!

Here is a machine gunner Militaerpass with a Luger entry.

Selbstladepistole (automatic pistol)

The man was awarded the Iron Cross and twice promoted for "bravery in the face of the enemy". I will write more on this MG gunner in another thread.

Edited by Naxos

Great P08 Lugers, Mr Wiliams!

Here is a machine gunner Militaerpass with a Luger entry.

Selbstladepistole (automatic pistol)

attachicon.gifMGK.jpg

The man was awarded the Iron Cross and twice promoted for "bravery in the face of the enemy". I will write more on this MG gunner in another thread.

Please do....interesting info. My kind of Militarpass for sure.

Thanks

Ed

Ed. Thank you for the detailed information. I do appreciate it.

You're quite welcome, Coastie. Sharing information, experience and knowledge is what makes a place like here what it is. I don't hang around a place that doesn't. As I said, I'm no expert and there are many who know so much more than me but I'll share what I do know.

Also, some of what I say is an opinion and ya know what they say about opinions and everybody having one................. :D

Cheers

Ed

Edited by E Williams

• 2 weeks later...

Gents

Just joined the Luger club its not mint like the others shown here but the price was very reasonable for me, a 1911 Erfurt pics are the sellers a lot better than I could take anyway should arrive this weekend. I have a 1911 dated MG marked holster and a better mag waiting for it, been checking u-tube on how to take these things apart lol!

Eric

Edited by Hoss

Looks good to me, Eric. With that ser#, you got one of the originals from the Erfurt contract for that year and it's not really in bad shape at all. How is the bore and grooves? Awaiting photos of that MG holster, I've not seen a MG unit marked holster.

Ed

BTW, I'm presently in talks about a 1911 Erfurt Bavarian 6th Res Rgt MG luger, comes with extras too.

(PSSSST!!!!! I don't have any smilies again......................)

'JR 153 MGK IIB 1913' 8th Division IV Corps Prussian-Saxony Duchy of Anhalt (Thuringia) 1903-11 General Paul von Hindenburg 1911-18 General Friedrich Bertram Sixt von Armin (good man lol!) 1851-1936.

Cheers

'JR 153 MGK IIB 1913' 8th Division IV Corps Prussian-Saxony Duchy of Anhalt (Thuringia) 1903-11 General Paul von Hindenburg 1911-18 General Friedrich Bertram Sixt von Armin (good man lol!) 1851-1936.

Cheers

Ya did good my man!!! Ya did good............

(Still no smilies, varoom??????)

• 2 weeks later...

I just stepped out of my MG Luger portfolio and acquired a Luger that I just couldn't pass up. A very exceptional example of a 1910 1st Issue DWM. This luger is all original including the grips. The magazine is un-numbered but time period correct magazine. Original blue and straw that rates 96-98%. It is unit marked as "13.T.S.2.179. which is translated to mean...13th Trains Sanitates Bn 2nd Company weapon #179. It was a Wurttemberg FWD Medical Bn. Before 1914 it was a battalion, from 1914 on, the companies became Detachments. This Battalion would have supported a Division with combat medics, doctors, field hospital, wagons and horses. A "Sanitatskompanie des Trainbataillons" would have had 259 PO-8 Lugers assigned to 222 combat medics, 1 to a Feldwebel, 1 to it's Vizefeldwebel, 18 to Unterofficiers, 9 to Sanitatesunterofficiers and 8 to the militarkrankenwarter. What Wurttemberg Div it supported I've yet to research.

I'll have this Luger hopefully by the weekend. Until then, here are some photos from the site. My beloved Bavarian MG unit marked Luger will have to wait for a bit longer.

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_11_2013/post-16240-0-92071200-1383849555.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_11_2013/post-16240-0-86289900-1383849637.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_11_2013/post-16240-0-57118900-1383849645.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_11_2013/post-16240-0-16821900-1383849653.jpg

Edited by E Williams

If you show things before they arrive... the post office looses them!!!

As five year olds track Santa coming from the North Pole, I do the same with UPS, the better of the four carriers. No Sweat With UPS!!!! :shame:

(It's my lucky day, I've got smilies :jumping: )