News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 1 month later...
    • Replies 99
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Sorry Ed had other things happening plus UPS had a hard time finding me.

Eric

A luger...............remember back a few months I posted a request from anyone that should come across a photo of a german soldier with a luger and attached to it was a lanyard? That request I just echoed for another collector that probably is the upmost collector of Luger leather accessories. No one has ever came across one ...so far. That lanyard is based on a Portuguese lanyard and they did have them and it could be an original. I have one and I will attach it also to a cavalry unit marked Luger when I finally acquire one. It is an exact copy of one and up to a few days ago, was the only copy of any item in my collection. The double mag pouch was an artillery item of issue and most found today are of Portuguese origin, most but not all. There are many german artillery origin mag pouches to be had....post some close up photos of it's markings.

Hard luck Ed btw you didn't bite, I love me guns mate God Bless the US ;)

Eric

I didn't bite by not asking you to sell me your Bavarian MG Luger? You bought the last one, I knew you wouldn't sell that so I knew you were full of bullshite. :D I've given up of finding another. I have four MG Lugers....that's enough. Got my sites on one other though. :cheeky:

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...

I am trying to restore some lugers and have pretty much exhausted the search for parts in the US. Can any one point me toward sources of parts for lugers in the UK or Germany? Thanks