Military Passes and Soldbuch various

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one not on the pic, rediscovered last night, some signal bloke!

It has been re-stapled back together at some point.

This takes a long time to do, so which are the best pages to scan then I can do more if the book is deemed interesting enough?

Cheers

Jock:)

Hi Jock... You da man!!!

Best pages are always the battle pages, usually when a guy was at a unit the battles, awards and punishments are on that page.... what you have there is just perfect... nice book with an EK2

Well I have made a start! I have to move the boxes that I have checked to get into the cupboards behind that have most of the paper I got in the 80 in them. There is little room and I have been down there again tonight but moving them and balancing them is like a game of 'Giant Genga' I can't find those civies wearing their awards and it has made me angry!!!! I think I have issues:)

Jock... I'd be interested in the Artillery... No surprise... :P

There are a few because I can't help myself either but WW2 is more interesting for me than WW1, saying that its all interesting as I am sure you agree.

If you have a specific interest then I will try to remember, Dons is easy with '180', artillery in general I can pick up cheap and cheerful from first war?

Working on the principle of if I look out for you, you keep your eyes open for me?

There are a few because I can't help myself either but WW2 is more interesting for me than WW1, saying that its all interesting as I am sure you agree.

If you have a specific interest then I will try to remember, Dons is easy with '180', artillery in general I can pick up cheap and cheerful from first war?

Working on the principle of if I look out for you, you keep your eyes open for me?

My holiest artillery grail is always mountain...