News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

General de Brigade

ccj

Has a label but it's packed away because I'm trying to sell home. Never had tabs and has always been a general rank. A lot more wear than photos suggest but still very nice display of wartime tunic.

Has a label but it's packed away because I'm trying to sell home. Never had tabs and has always been a general rank. A lot more wear than photos suggest but still very nice display of wartime tunic.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to get a named one to a General who commanded a division at Verdun. As the French rotated their divisions, and the Germans barely did, quite a few French commanders would do ;-)

At the Museum at Verdun they have Mangin's tunic.... if I could choose a single tunic of any nationality, that would be it ;-)

I am a huge fan of French WW1 military and its war history. The French are unappreciated, especially during the Great War.

Do you have photos? I think one of my generals tunics is named but I'm packing because am selling home and have 3 weeks to get moved.

My 4th tunic. Another General de Division bit in Horizon Blue. I love the kepi paired with this tunic.

I hope everyone enjoys looking at this. Aside from my German field gray uniforms these are my favorite items.

• 6 years later...
    • 7 months later...
    • 6 months later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 9 months later...