News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Third Reich Rank, Trade Badges, and Eagles

Over the next while, I am going to post all my badges etc, for your viewing pleasure. I almost sound like a Tv commercial there cheeky. I will concentrate on the KM to start with

First some Eagles

first an EM/NCO overseas cap eagle

Edited by Laurence Strong

• Replies 71
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two last ones, on the right is the only 3 colored badge in the KM for signalsmann. and on the left is the "Blitz" for a Funker.

Thats it for this time, I am off to work tomorrow and will be back in 2 weeks and I will post more, for the Heer and Luftwaffe. See you all. smile.gif

Edited by Laurence Strong

An Officer's hand embroidered celleon thread breast eagle. I really like this one, the detail is esquisite. I think these are the next best thing to a Boullion eagle

Hello Laurence,

Thank you for sharing us.

I think that this eagle type is for NCO.

Best regards,

Michel

Hello Laurence,

I'm not a 3rd Reich collector but I do like a lot of their badges. Hurry back from work (2 weeks! Wow, must be a long drive) and post your Heer & Luftwaffe badges.

I really like breast eagles so I hope you post a few of those.

Cheers

Tony

Thanks guys smile.gif Nice one Gordon, now you gave me another one to look for ohmy.gif,

@Tony the drive is only 3 hours this time but I do a 2 week shift 12 hrs a day and get a week off, I work on a oil drilling rig. Sorry about the blurry photo, thats from when we were up north this winter, used to have to fly in then.