Hello all,

I would like to know what sellers of the DDR militaria can you recommend? almost all the pieces of my collection I have obtained on ebay. there any vendors dedicated exclusively to this field?

Thanks in advance

Humberto

My absolute favorite seller, and one I always go to when I need assistance, is Torsten Belger at germandotmilitaria.com. I use Torsten for DDR items, but he also sells German militaria from WW's 1, 2 and the Bundesrepublik. He sells from both his website as well as our favorite auction site. I highly recommend him.

My absolute favorite seller, and one I always go to when I need assistance, is Torsten Belger at germandotmilitaria.com. I use Torsten for DDR items, but he also sells German militaria from WW's 1, 2 and the Bundesrepublik. He sells from both his website as well as our favorite auction site. I highly recommend him.

Thanks Greg! I know Torsten, a great dealer and person!! I was thinking if there any vendors dedicated exclusively to this field?

Cordial greetings,

Humberto

Humberto,

Yes there is. Try Gowen Militaria. He is in the U.S. Most of my stuff comes through friends in Germany.

Regards,

Gordon