Chip

Dont know may have read it somewhere cant we go back to when I was a kid and call anything not m15 a 1910 again?? my brain hurts! fed up I hate collecting do folks want to see this ruddy thing or not.

Eric

Eric,

Thank you for your answer. It will be nice to see photos of that M12/13 ;) pioneer tunic. I hope Chip will tell us again what it might be.

Regarding to the trench club, I think I will wait for a while. I am worried that if I sell it right now I lose this money on something else not related with PB2. Other thing is that there is anything to buy from PB2.

Milosz

I did not know that trench clubs are illegal in Germany. Well, it is good to know that.

SSA42061.JPG

SSA42062.JPG

Yeah, that particular trench club is in quit nice shape :)

Edited by PB2

From other interesting items I also have this: Lazarett basket for X-ray (Rantgen) or some parts for it, to be honest I am not sure.

3235168089.jpg

3235168089_1.jpg

3235168089_2.jpg

3235168089_4.jpg

I have mixed feelings :jumping: I am not sure if I want keep that basket.

One part of mine brain telling me to keep that cool basket, but in the meantime other side suggests that it is not related with German pioneers especially with PB2, so do I really need that in my collection?

Well for today I am also consider trade that Lazarett basket for something stunning from PB2.

Chip

Dont know may have read it somewhere cant we go back to when I was a kid and call anything not m15 a 1910 again?? my brain hurts! fed up I hate collecting do folks want to see this ruddy thing or not.

Eric

Eric,

I agree it was much simpler and everyone knew what you were talking about when we used to say M1910, but honestly, the only M10s are officer's tunics. We were happy back then, but we were wrong. So, do we have an issue M1907, M1913, M1913 simplified, or a M1914 or what? There isn 't a whole lot of agreement. I would be content to go by Kraus's nomenclature.

I for one, would like to see your tunic. Why haven't you shown it?

Chip