News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

World War 1 - The Great War - BBC Documentary - Episode 1

Hello

I have the whole set I still think there is some parts missing maybe it was my imagination at the time running wild!

Many many years ago I spoke to the curator at the time of the Imperial War Museum London he told me they had problems with copyright issues but they advertised when episodes were to be shown in the museum theatre. At least every 6months me and a couple of chums would call up asking when it would be available on video betamax..lol!

Yes every sunday on BBC TV I remember.... that Christmas my mother bought me the book I was over the moon they were eating Christmas dinner I wouldn't put the book down...Dad quote: "there's something wrong with that lad" still have it I was 12yrs old the cover has suffered a bit.

Eric

Enjoying this - up to episode 6 today when I should have been getting on with things. Only 20 to go. I'll be an expert by the weekend and able to join the Blackadder thread.

Edited by Spasm

• 2 weeks later...