News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Small Group to Heers Wa Amt 8 & 12 Official

Guys,

Got this unusual group today.

The Dienstpass looks like a Reissepass in format only with the green cover?

I have seen Ausweiskarte before but this is a new one for me, as is the kliederkasse id and the the above pass.

Not often I get three thing I have never had but all in one group.

Jock:)

Nice Africa related grouping. I like the uniform photo in the Wehrpass and it is the second time I have seen one of those green Dienstpass/Reisepasse, the other being one I have for a KM officer who had his original Reisepass replaced after escaping internment in Argentina.

Glen,

Have you researched all of your imperial and now moving to the dark side?

I will print that out to share with the family, to be fair they were not that interested in the military aspect of his life but at the same time complained they couldn't find out much about him.

I wonder what he was doing in Tubruk, they say he had a Doctorate in meteoroligy, I am sure he was not there as a weather man though as it would be too easy 'today it will be sunny'!

What would the Waffenamt be doing there?

Best Regards

jock:)