WW-2 Generalmajor Wehrpass with lots of Imperial entries. WW-1 Hauptmann

I have recently acquired a Wehrpass to Fritz Heidrich who reached the rank of Generalmajor in 1943 before retiring in October of that year (and going missing in 1945 - believed to have died in Dresden Prison in 1945).

The Wehrpass has a lot of entries and so I thought that I would share the entries that relate to the Imperial era as Heidrich served in the German Army from 1901 to 1943, reaching the rank of Hauptmann in WW-1 and serving as a Batterie-Führer in 1915 and an Artillerie-Gruppenführer in 6 Kav.Division in 1916.

Edited by hucks216

I have recently acquired a Wehrpass to Fritz Heidrich who reached the rank of Generalmajor in 1943 before retiring in October of that year (and going missing in 1945 - believed to have died in Dresden Prison in 1945).

The Wehrpass has a lot of entries and so I thought that I would share the entries that relate to the Imperial era as Heidrich served in the German Army from 1901 to 1943, reaching the rank of Hauptmann in WW-1 and serving as a Batterie-Führer in 1915 and an Artillerie-Gruppenführer in 6 Kav.Division in 1916.

attachicon.gifHeidrich 003_final.jpg attachicon.gifHeidrich 006_final.jpg attachicon.gifHeidrich 007_final.jpg

attachicon.gifHeidrich 009_final.jpg attachicon.gifHeidrich 011_final.jpg

EK2, EK1, Hamburg Hanseatic Cross, and then the rest of it gets pretty blurry, but likely the HK and maybe the Flower medals?

EK2 - 11.9.14

EK1 - 22.3.16

HH - 21.10.16

Verw.Abz.schw. - 30.4.18

Frontk.Kz. - 4.2.35

DA IV bis I.Kl. - 2.10.36

ungar. Kriegsmed. - 19.1.38

österr. Kriegsmed. - 28.5.38

bulg. Kriegsmed. - 15.2.38

Sudeten-Med. - 1.10.38

KVK2X - 11.2.41

KVK1X - xx.11.42 (day is too blurry)

For the Sudetenmedaille, that's obviously not the correct award date.