News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Identification of a badge and a jetton

Sajkaca

• 2 weeks later...

According to Robert Werlich's book on Russian Jetons the white enamelled jeton is "One hundred and thirty-fifth Kerch-Yenikale Infantry Regiment" (Fig. J14), the one pictured in the book is suspended from a chain.

Regards, Lars

• 1 year later...

Just stumbled upon this thread. The top one is a class of 1915 graduation jeton of the 2nd Cadet Corps in St.Petersbourg, the other one - 100-year anniversary of the Russian Railway Ministery, Robert Werlich's identification of that one is not correct. Both are so called jetons, worn on the uniform button, suspended from a chain, unlike screw back badges, so naturally they can't be found in Patrikeev's badges catalog.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, fortech, and welcome to GMIC.  I think you're going to like it here.  You're off to a great start.  I'm already looking forward to your next contribution.

Do you have any special collecting interests?  If so, please tell us about them.  You're sure to find a kindred spirit here.

Chuck