News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of the White Eagle with Diamonds

On the website of a quite well known Canadian dealer just surfaced a breast star of the Order of the White Eagle with Diamonds.

Since we have seen some suspect items form this dealer I'd be interested to hear your opinion on this particular piece. It was supposedly manufactured by the firm Scheid, Vienna between 1890 and 1898 (I wonder why the company name was stamped 4 times on the order). Has the conferring of such a piece ever been mentioned and if so who were the awardees?

It was listed before the weekend and looks very interesting. I inquired to the asking price and it is enough to purchase a house :) enough to place your orders in :)

Edited by Rogi

Yes the price is $150.000 which is a little overpriced in my opinion, considering that you can buy Imperial Russian and Third Reich Diamond Orders or Republican Soviet ones at that price.

Edited by utopis

I think I first saw it couple of years ago in some kind of a -not for sale- category. If I remember well Montenegrin Golden Red Cross Order was there as well.

The thing that I would like to know the most about this order is who received it...

Edited by paja

Photos used before, obviously the same order.

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_04_2014/post-7937-0-78520800-1398079328.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_04_2014/post-7937-0-00054200-1398079397.jpg

• 8 months later...
    • 6 months later...