News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Everything comes to he who waits ..................

Over 30 years ago, I saw an old lithograph in one of the antique shops in Gray's Market off Oxford Street in London. A French thing, from the time of the Franco-Prussian War showing a propaganda version of a Prussian Death's Head Hussar.

I think it was priced around £70 then ................... a hefty sum in those days ......................... so I didn't buy it.

Two years later, back in London, I went searching for it again, but it had been sold.

HOW I wished I had bought it in the first place !!!!

Well, guess what I picked up on eBay today .................................. for £7 GBP !!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

My congratulations Robin - great lithography indeed !

Nice find.... sometimes you do get a second chance!!!

Chris , but if I have to wait 30 years for each good / interesting single item I didn't get at first .... then I have to be alive for at least as long as Galapagos' turtle if not forever

:anmatcat: best regards

Kornel

Edited by Kornel R.

That's true Jayne V. I still love you come back to me.

Eric

Ha ha ! Eric don't bother - her expiration date may be already long gone ...

( no offense ! I'm kind of "antique" lover ;) - most of my ex girlfriends were radically older !)

best regards

Kornel

Ha ha ! Eric don't bother - her expiration date may be already long gone ...

( no offense ! I'm kind of "antique" lover ;) - most of my ex girlfriends were radically older !)

best regards

Kornel

She never married me either I've a picture in my mind of us meeting someday on a lonely beach.

I'll talk about anything to clear me mind of Robins screaming skull 666, needed medication after looking at it.

Eric