News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1950's RCMP Officers hat badge...need help on value

I recently had the opportunity to aquire a 1950's pattern (gold wire) RCMP officers hat badge but wouldn't mind some input if anyone knows about them.

I have only seen the badge in question in photos on a cap, and off course the one I may aquire, but I'll attach a pic showing 2 of the variations. Are these realy rare?..any Idea on the value?

Cheers, Ivan

Ivan - I see that you have posted also on the main Police Forum - although not this bullion badge. I wonder if

it might be worthwhile to try them both ? Certainly we are pleased to see you on this Forum - not enough people are posting with regard to the Police Forces of their Countries.

Officer's bullion cap badges are about 50 pounds for the old Rhodesian - although, as always this can vary. Have you tried

Google - use the caption as - Canadian Bullion RCMP officers cap badge - value? May give you some comparisons. Mervyn

Thank you Mervyn...I will give that search a try. The price on the badge in question is about 40-45 pounds....so it seems like a reasonable price and not over inflated, been caught on that a couple of times only to find out latter I should have paid less!..lol

Yes it's been a while since I've posted...I do vistit the pinned post on RCMP badges...great post that one :)