News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Golden Kite 2 with box in yahoo jp

dark379

Photos a pretty terrible, but the case (and outer balsa case) looks ok ;)

That's what kills me about some of these auctions - the photos are GARBAGE. They generally seem a lot worse on Yahoo Japan than eBay. What's the deal, does Yahoo Auctions charge a premium for photos or something?

Well, 853,000 yen with 4 days to go!! Looks like I'm out of the running..... :lol:

don't hate bad photos, some people don't know where the Macro (flower symbol) function is on their camera :o yet can text 100 words a second in the same instant :o

Seriously, we should charge people for making us endure bad photos, some horrible charge like 40% off the list price lol and 60% off if they want a lesson on how to take photos :D

Yeah, there are a few good sellers that consistently have decent photos, but not many it seems. Funny, the eBay photos are usually better from a higher number of the experienced Japanese sellers. You'd think good photos would sell an item better - but then again, good photos show flaws and issues that can otherwise be pawned off with blanket statement like "Look at photos to judge quality", etc. - THEN POST SOME PHOTOS THAT DON'T SUCK. Geez.

Rant Off. :lol: