News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 311
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Question: What does an Imperial/Weimar organization do when the Nazis come into power and they LIKE their original organization design? (see He-Hu p. 374 1f) Note words are: Bei strenger Pflicht getreu und schleicht------

scan0005.jpg

Now you take all my fun away by answering my questions before I've even read the post :jumping: You know me too well :P

Some great pins there Mike. No real idea as to what the last couple are, a Fachschaft is a sort of trade association or union, but what the POL bit is for?? I imagine that Polizei is too easy, what do you think Robert?

I like the first one with the added Swaz, very nicely done as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Don

Well since you asked, I will vote for, and don't laugh, a sheep expert? I have been fumbling thru my dictionary for 30 minutes so far and this is my guess. Oh Mr. Rosenberg, where art thou? Please check in when you get home from work and help us out. But seriously, the design is so similar to an RLB that parhaps it is related in some way to that organization. Robert :speechless:

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of first timers for me here! While I still wonder what Robert had in mind when he looked up the sheep,I don?t come up with better ideas :rolleyes: Polizei been my first thought,but considering Egendorf it might also be Politische Fachschaft.I have never seen that certain pin before,but the design is somewhat similar to the German police star.I am clueless.Sorry,mates.