News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Médaille de la Reconnaissance

gongz

Different medals from different ministries in many variants... Do you mean to civilians or soldiers? Peace time or war time?

Like Chris mentioned, not that easy. Please be a bit more specific.

Thanks for your replies.

The medals I'm interested in were awarded in early 1921 to New Zealand civilians, in New Zealand, for assistance with French WW I war efforts, particularly for humane responses. There were approx 19 awards made to NZers - mostly to Mayors of main cities, Red Cross and other patriotic committees.

Hi there

Many thanks for your reply. Great information.

Now all I have to do is find out which grade(s) were awarded to Nerw Zealanders, and then where is the best place to obtain one !

G.

Hi there

Many thanks for your reply. Great information.

Now all I have to do is find out which grade(s) were awarded to Nerw Zealanders, and then where is the best place to obtain one !

G.

Hello Gongz,

If you have the list of New-Zealanders who received this WWI medal, I can search the detail of awards...

Regards

Marne