News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 4 years later...

One month from today, and the 41st Gunzenhausen show will take place! Will some of our Imperial friends be there? I'll be having a table, probably in the left corner of the hall, right next to the steps leading up to the stage. I'd really be glad to meet some of you!

:whistle:

gunze_2019.jpeg

Edited by saschaw

• 2 weeks later...
    On 11/09/2019 at 21:38, Claudius said:

:(

Claudius, to avoid confusion, Paul's comment related to the 2014 show... I pushed it up again for the 2019 show, which will take place in now less than two weeks! Thanks for all of your comments - so glad I won't be completely alone there!

:whistle:

1812 Overture, I think I will rather not make it to Beijing show, sorry!

• 2 weeks later...
    On 05/10/2019 at 05:20, FAR 32 said:

@1812 Overture

Hello 1812-O,

Are those really asian guys dressed-up as imperial German and Austrian officers in Beijing?  Wow... that's not something you see everyday.

On the other hand, if Genghis Khan and his hoard had penetrated into the Rhineland during the 13th century... and stayed... that's probably what modern-day Germans would look like.  

Sauerkraut and sausage with chop-sticks?  It would definitely be different.       

Although God has made us unable to speak the language, each nation has created a splendid culture. Yes, I am the one who plays the Austro-Hungarian military officer, but my clothes are not 100% restored, and this is a 16-year party. Now this lineup has expanded. Since the 70th anniversary of the world anti-fascism, many of China WW2 players have turned into WW1 players. Japan and Thailand also have some friends who play in Germany.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

being more into the Austro-Hungarian faleristic (and its room here), I've missed this thread.

The Gunzenhausen show is a tradition I can't miss. Nice that the renovated Stadthalle is back into use and that the new management continues to keep this show alive.

I've had my table as usual on the stage, met many friends and many collectors. It was nice to also meet Sascha and see his usually very fine offering of orders and decorations.

An "adventure" with happy ending, gave some suspense to my participation.

The good thing of Gunzenhausen is that it takes place in a pleasant town: its Church, with fine works of art and its wonderful organ, is well worth a visit.

Ad maiora!

Enzo (E.L.)

15 hours ago, Elmar Lang said:

Hello,

being more into the Austro-Hungarian faleristic (and its room here), I've missed this thread.

The Gunzenhausen show is a tradition I can't miss. Nice that the renovated Stadthalle is back into use and that the new management continues to keep this show alive.

I've had my table as usual on the stage, met many friends and many collectors. It was nice to also meet Sascha and see his usually very fine offering of orders and decorations.

An "adventure" with happy ending, gave some suspense to my participation.

The good thing of Gunzenhausen is that it takes place in a pleasant town: its Church, with fine works of art and its wonderful organ, is well worth a visit.

Ad maiora!

Enzo (E.L.)

So, where can I see the pictures of this exhibition?:)