I will be at the show this week. Who else is going? When I return I post some pics of the town and show.

Hi Paul,

My brother for sure... just Thursday and Friday. I can't unfortunately! :-(

Looking forward to seeing your pictures... :)

Ciao,

Claudio

One month from today, and the 41st Gunzenhausen show will take place! Will some of our Imperial friends be there? I'll be having a table, probably in the left corner of the hall, right next to the steps leading up to the stage. I'd really be glad to meet some of you!

:whistle:

gunze_2019.jpeg

Edited by saschaw

Vielleicht schaue ich auch noch vorbei.

On ‚Äé08‚Äé/‚Äé10‚Äé/‚Äé2014 at 05:37, Paul C said:

I will be at the show this week. Who else is going? When I return I post some pics of the town and show.

:(

On 11/09/2019 at 21:38, Claudius said:

:(

Claudius, to avoid confusion, Paul's comment related to the 2014 show... I pushed it up again for the 2019 show, which will take place in now less than two weeks! Thanks for all of your comments - so glad I won't be completely alone there!

:whistle:

1812 Overture, I think I will rather not make it to Beijing show, sorry!

I'm pretty excited... just one week left! I'll be glad to meet some of you Gentlemen, although...

how-i-speak-english-in-my-head.jpg

Have a great time at the show Herr Potato.¬†ūüėÄ

Posted (edited)

@1812 Overture

Hello 1812-O,

Are those really asian guys dressed-up as imperial German and Austrian officers in Beijing?  Wow... that's not something you see everyday.

On the other hand, if Genghis Khan and his hoard had penetrated into the Rhineland during the 13th century... and stayed... that's probably what modern-day Germans would look like.  

Sauerkraut and sausage with chop-sticks?  It would definitely be different.       

Edited by FAR 32

On 05/10/2019 at 05:20, FAR 32 said:

@1812 Overture

Hello 1812-O,

Are those really asian guys dressed-up as imperial German and Austrian officers in Beijing?  Wow... that's not something you see everyday.

On the other hand, if Genghis Khan and his hoard had penetrated into the Rhineland during the 13th century... and stayed... that's probably what modern-day Germans would look like.  

Sauerkraut and sausage with chop-sticks?  It would definitely be different.       

Although God has made us unable to speak the language, each nation has created a splendid culture. Yes, I am the one who plays the Austro-Hungarian military officer, but my clothes are not 100% restored, and this is a 16-year party. Now this lineup has expanded. Since the 70th anniversary of the world anti-fascism, many of China WW2 players have turned into WW1 players. Japan and Thailand also have some friends who play in Germany.