News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The rogues gallery

ColinRF

A while ago i was asked to show the whole bust collection. I entered them in the MMSI Chicago miniatures show last weekend and was lucky enough to come home with a silver and gold medal.

Colin

Edited by ColinRF

Congrats indeed :D :D but I was suspecting that you would sweep any show hehehe since you have excellent talent in these miniatures, very lifelike and capture the feel of the person you are portraying. :D

Maybe the judges didn't want to hurt peoples feelings with a sweep! :D

Actually the Chicago method of judging is unique....the judges choose one piece to judge....that which the think will do the best. I entered models into two categories - historical painting and historical open (i.e. Scratch builts). MMSI puts on a heck of a show. The next World Expo miniature show will be held in downtown Chicago in 2017. Thanks for the nice words.

Lcokin

Edited by ColinRF

Really nice seeing them all together. They all are pretty excellent Colin, I think I say for everyone that it's an impressive talent/hobby and hopefully you'll continue to impress us with it.

Gold stars all round and many pats on the back for the prizes. Well done and well deserved.