Gentlemen,

I am searching for photos of the following medals and have come up with nothing to date. I am hoping you can help me.

-Hohenzollern 1884 Jubilee Medal
-Hohenzollern 1901 Jubilee Cross

Many thanks for any assistance with this.

Kind regards

Pierce

Pierce, I know I'm damn late here. I'm not sure what medals - Royal Prussian or Princely Hohenzollern? - you were referring to. If this is still of need and interest, please, might you specify? I'd be glad to help with pictures...

Saschaw,

Thanks for the reply. I honestly cannot remember what the query was in relation to but are there any Prussian OR Hohenzollern Jubilee medals with these years?

Kind regards,
Pierce

On 09/09/2019 at 20:03, P.F. said:

I honestly cannot remember what the query was in relation to (...)

As I noted in another thread, it's a bit mean of me to ask almost five years after...

;)

The only medal I can find is a golden wedding jubilee of the Prince of Hohenzollern from 1884, but it's a table medal, none intended for wear. See here, lot 1292, for one in silver and here for one in bronze. I don't know but guess it came in gold as well.

Edited by saschaw

48 minutes ago, saschaw said:

As I noted in another thread, it's a bit mean of me to ask almost five years after...

;)

The only medal I can find is a golden wedding jubilee of the Prince of Hohenzollern from 1884, but it's a table medal, none intended for wear. See here, lot 1292, for one in silver and here for one in bronze. I don't know but guess it came in gold as well.

Thanks Saschaw. :) 

P.