News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

TWO SUPREME ORDER OF THE CHRYSANTHEMUM MEDALS AVAILABLE ON EBAY

nparkerball

Hello. I would like to let everyone know that there are two Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum medals up for auction on ebay. They were listed today for a 10 day auction. I have provided links to the auctions below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371169268291?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371169268260?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

haha it's true funny :lol::lol::lol::speechless:

a professional seller

- did his own announcement at the medal forum

- attach the website of the previous auction history

- did some shill bidding

:beer:

Edited by dark379

I'd like to take a moment and address the topic of shill bidding. I am the seller of these medals. We have built a very strong and honest reutation on ebay. WE DO NOT SHILL BID. Our intention is for these medals to be sold to an advanced collector who understands and appreciaates their rarity. The bids you are seeing were made by a Russian and a Chinese bidder. I am cancelling ALL of the Chinses bidders bids as he has one feedback that states that he doese not pay. Should you have any further questions or concerns, you may address them here or on ebay. Thank you!

Smells a little FISHY. Look at the bidder that raised this to 4,700 dollars, has 2 feedback and bid on 66% of this sellers items. Is that fishy? The same 2 feedback bidder also had 2 bid retractions within the last 6 months. This information can be seen by anyone on ebay. I think it is fishy to say the least.

Also, the same 2 feedback bidder raised the other medal to 6,700 dollars. Keep in mind that this same 2 feedback bidder bids on 66% of this sellers items and also remember that this seller does not sell that many medals. If I was this seller I would pray that nobody on this site reports me to ebay for flagrant shill bidding.

It is like a slap in the face to all users of this site, like we are ignorant people!

Edited by RAINBOW CHOCOLATE

RAINBOW CHOCOLATE. Please don't make up lies regarding the auctions. The 2 feedback bidder was Russian and had bid on all four medals and NOTHING else. I'm not sure why or how you created the 66% figure. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to soil someone's credibility. The only ignorant individual is you.

If I do find any other rare medals in the future, I will post again on this forum again. I would prefer the pieces go to knowledgeable collectors.

The information on the 2 feedback bidder can clearly be seen by clicking on the number of bids and then clicking on the name "a***t(2)", after clicking on a***t you will see his "bid activity with this seller" - the 66% figure is there for all to see. So I am not making up numbers or lies as you say, you as a seller should already know that anybody can see the bidder activity, especially such an experienced seller trying to sell very expensive medals and running to post them on this site. Now, you sell quite a few items typically and 4 medals out of all those auctions is not 66% but would be a much lower percentage. If I was a seller and I saw any 2 feedback bidder on my auctions, even a $10 item, I would delete and block that bidder in a heartbeat. You had a 2 feedback bidder bidding these things up to thousands of dollars. I call them like I see them and this looks very very strange to me, especially for such an experienced seller, selling very very high dollar items. Why would any seller even risk selling to a 2 feedback bidder on such high dollar items?

Ignorant you say, that is very funny. I appreciate you exposing yourself here where it really matters. Thank you very much.

Gentlemen,

Before temperaments run wild, I'll just point out one thing:

Remember that the 66% figure means that the bidder has bid on 6 items of which 4 (i.e. 66%) was for sale by this seller. It doesn't mean that the bidder has bid on 66% of all the items the seller has had for sale.

/Michael

Good point, I will retract that part about the 66%, but still stand by my guns on the other points - that was a two feedback bidder bidding these things up to over 4,000 and 7,000 dollars, also this 2 feedbacker had 2 recent bid retractions. Another thing - I can not find where feedback was received or given for any of these high dollar medals. All seems too fishy to me, I am sure I am not the only one who has this opinion.