An interesting Mongolia medal

hujia

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-17491-0-39463500-1414764043.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-17491-0-59318700-1414764028.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-17491-0-35189700-1414764015.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-17491-0-18013800-1414764012.jpg Recently,I have bought this medal from my friend. The medal and first page of the document is nice,but in this doucument,The secound page has nothing.It this normal?

I would expect the second page to have all the info filled in.

I have dozens of different award booklets and I don't recall seeing this info missing. Anybody wanna comment on the source coinsky................?

Jan

I would expect the second page to have all the info filled in.

I have dozens of different award booklets and I don't recall seeing this info missing. Anybody wanna comment on the source coinsky................?

Jan

Yes,I have bought this in coinsky. It very cheap. So,I just want to konw.Is this medal has any problem. Even this document is fake.This medal is also cheap.Thanks for you comment.

Medal is 100% real and if you got it for $175 or less it was a good price in my book.

Jan

Thank you very much!!! I bought it about 175$.But is this document fake? I really not sure.I have several docunment. But not like this. I heard from another friend,he had seen a adocunment like this.

I checked about 30 award documents I happened to have at home and not one of the entries was missing the date and decree data. I have a nairamdal/ friendship document or two somewhere but I know those aren't missing that info either. So perhaps others here will be able to tell you more.

Jan

I checked about 30 award documents I happened to have at home and not one of the entries was missing the date and decree data. I have a nairamdal/ friendship document or two somewhere but I know those aren't missing that info either. So perhaps others here will be able to tell you more.

Jan

Now,there is a very interesting topic.If someone find a blank document and fill in it by himself (the document maybe genuine but not fill by goverment but by private )this shows that mongolia docunment stamp before fill the information not like soviet stamp after fill the informationg. How careless the counterfeiters!!!!! He even forgot fill the information!! But there is another question,how do we find fakes.(fake document)