djn

Orden - medals shop Budapest

Dear members,

in the next few days I will visit Budapest... Could you please recommend some good shop with Orders - medals?!

Best regards,

Dejan

Thinking about Hungary, I am sure there are many excellend dealers, but I'm still horrified, thinking about a certain gentleman, moved from the USA to Hungary... Hopefully, he's enjoying his retirement.

E.L.

Thank you for the information! I hope, that I find something interesting for my collection...

djn,

How long will you be in Budapest? There is a militaria show on the first Saturday of each month that would be worth visiting. The Coin and Stamp club meets on a Tuesday once a month and I always found it interesting to visit plus numerous markets that have militaria dealers. I don't remember which Tuesday but I always came home with something. The militaria dealers Markgraf mentioned should be able to direct you to the places that I mentioned.

Regards,

Gordon

I'm still in this beautiful city. Unfortunately, I did not find anything interesting in terms of decorations... Maybe I find something until Saturday.

Once again thanks for yours help!

Best regards,

Dejan

IstvanMiliteria has some choice stuff!

Look in that window.

Edited by Ulsterman