News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

AH Storm Troop items and photo's

I love the posting by Chris Boonzaier and others on the Imperial German forum regarding the German Stormtroops.

Hope we can make something similar here for the AH Storm Troops.

Unfortunately my own collection is small in this field so please help and get this going!

All the best Erik

IMG_0174-2.jpg

Nice one! Great with the helmets

These two also wear cavalry boots and trousers I think (and a single shoulderloop at the officer to the left), not sure if they are also stormtroops? When started regular cavalry wearing helmets?

IMG_0174-3.jpg

From fortepan.hu. Note the Hungarian cavalry boots, they are probably hussars.

attachicon.giffortepan_33802.jpg

In bigger size:

http://www.fortepan.hu/_photo/download/fortepan_33802.jpg

Edited by erikscollectables

• 1 year later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Hello : The Austro hungarian cavalry received steel helmets somewhat late but by the year 1918 they were of general use . not all the cavalry was dismounted and inclusive the dismounted units conserved a troop of 25 riders . The hungarians Somogyi and Barczi in their book about the Honved : For the king and the country Kyralyert Ez Hazaert offer much information .I think that the guys included the two officers are regimental stormtroopers , rohamist of a dismounted regiment of hussars . 

• 2 years later...