News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Honestly?  They look like crests a Russian trophy shop would use...  Seen very similar articles on Russian (non military) maker web sites.

The badges with the building cranes look like the logos of the Russian Agency for Special Construction, and like the logo and designs from its Soviet predecessor agency.

The badge with the wrench and hammer over the column look (exactly) like the crest of the Russian Railway Troops surperimposed on the crest of the Russian Justice Ministry. 

The cockade at top right bears the collar insignia of Russian infantry (ground troops), potentially, possibly a Cossack prototype badge?

You bought them?... :unsure:  Hope you paid very little...? 

Edited by TacHel

Thanks for all the comments! I have not paid much (about 7 dollars!) Ferdinand; It is perhaps the fun of collecting: to bet sometimes! :rock on:

Exactly. I often have spent the price if a beer on an unknown item just to have the fun of discovery.