News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Welcome your thoughts on this small collection , would the signature of Von Baden be original and has anyone any information on Oberst von Schwerin (later General der Kavallerie Ludwig Karl von Schwerin) and his links to Russia (The menu has the coat of arms of Russian Grand Duke Alexei Alexandrovich), sorry but all my books are packed as ever thanks, Paul

tzar5.jpg

tzar1.jpg

Ludwig Karl Joachim v Schwerin was ObstLt 12.09.02 E and Kmdr d Kürassier Rgt Kaiser Nikolaus I v Rußland (Brandenburgisches) Nr 6 in 1903. I am not familiar with Großfürst Alexei Alexandrovitch's coat of arms but his younger brother Großfürst Paul Alexandrovitch was à la suite KR6 10.09.72 and Chef d Rgt 19.07.88.

Cheers

Elwyn

Soup with pate would seem strange for today. Other than that, looks like trout mousse with tomato sauce, chicken pot pie, beef and grouse with cream sauce. I hope they were small plates. Now the wine list to go with it would be interesting:D

Cheers

Elwyn