News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Turkish Masonic badge Yükseliş lodge

HenkWillem

Hello all,

I have this neck badge, but I have only minor information about it. It is some sort of badge of the Turkish Yükseliş lodge (lodge # 12), which is established in the Ankara region on the 24th of June 1950. It had approximately 120 members. I believe the lodge does not exist anymore, since all information I have found dates before 2004. The last grand master of the lodge (Ufuk BULUT) had this position in the years 2003-2004. All information I have is from this website: http://masonlocasi.blogspot.com/2015/04/yukselis-muhterem-locas.html, which I translated with Google Translate.

Can somebody tell me more about this badge? When was it introduced, who worn it, how many are there produced, did it have a particular function, etc?

566575298cd8d_Yukselis01.thumb.jpg.32198

and the backside:

5665752bc1e11_Yukselis02.thumb.jpg.a9203

Thanking you in advance for the information!