News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Is it possible to put a name to this NC bar?

5 hours ago, chuck said:

congratulation camelback i am still looking for mine zinc and bronze with no luck.

cheers

chuck 

Thanks UpChuck,

As I said before, I searched fairly regularly for about a year with no luck, then within a period of 2 weeks, I had both of them. Maybe lady luck will shine on you next.  :)

Edited by camelneck

• 2 years later...

If you don't mind, I'll re-address the original topic of this thread, the Bavarian tuxedo bar with SMK... one I think that has to be unique, but may still refuse identification? There weren't too many Bavarians to get this SMK, but... as civilians, they're so difficult to trace down.

:(

On 17/02/2016 at 13:13, Paul C said:

I believe the award rolls for the SMKNK do exists but I don't have them.

The SMKs are part of the Ernestine volume published by Daniel Krause and Rick Lundström in 2008! Sure you're not having it? If Daniel doesn't have any more of them, Michael Autengruber at orden-der-welt.de might have...

Edited by saschaw