News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I'm not sure this is in the right area –

"As you know, my small book company, Imperial & Royal Books, is the official USA seller of all Verlag Militaria Books. We are happy to report on our new publications for 2016 now available in our USA warehouse and ready for shipment via USPS media mail, which certainly keeps the price very low. Soon the new titles will be added to the Verlag Militaria USA website (http://www.militaria.at) for secure, direct credit card ordering and shipped from my USA warehouse of Imperial & Royal Books. We are also selling the whole range of books (including the two new 2016 titles) via Amazon (Seller: Imperial & Royal Books) and also direct to anyone that wishes to pay by check mailed to Imperial & Royal Books.

Our two new titles for 2016 are the Belgian Army in the Great War ($140) and A History of the Austrian Army in Pictures ($70). Both new publications done to the typical high level of excellence that has become a trademark of Verlag Militaria.

Please see attached our new flyer as well. I would greatly appreciate it if you could post this flyer to your website and to any forums that you are affiliated with.

Moreover, I can offer customers that wish to order directly from Imperial & Royal Books a 5% discount on all Verlag Militaria titles in stock at our USA warehouse. To make arrangements for the discount and ordering/payment details please email us at verlag.militaria.books@gmail.com. I would also appreciate it if you could post this information as well."

25073622962_f7bc5e14f1_b.jpgVerlag Militaria USA  2016 New Books by Joe Robinson, on Flickr