News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

plase help me to identify BELGIAN LAPEL badges

22 hours ago, Stuka f said:

Ok, Jef , my error!

;-)

|<

Kris, you don't have to appologize. Those lapelbadges are non official and it's always difficult to know what it really is.

Jef

The national association of former POW [[ NVOK: Nationale Vereniging van Oud-Krijgsgevangenen (Dutch) or FNAPG: Fédération Nationale de Ancien Prisonnier de Guerre (French) ]] uses this symbol as their logo and it is on many of their medals. In is my believe that we should think in this direction and that it was worn and/or distibuted by them.

Your pin is should be from pre-1955, since this year till 2000 the adress of P. Degreef was "Rue de Midi 112-114".

I looked it up at the almanac of the city of Brussels and since the edition of 1955 they uses 112-114 as their house number. In the edition of 1954 it is only 112.

Here is my example of a piece with 112-114 on the back.

th_319262303_IMG_1026_122_177lo.JPG

th_331927064_IMG_1027_122_112lo.JPG

th_319279814_IMG_1028_122_510lo.JPG 

• 7 months later...
    • 6 years later...