News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Lenin's

Guest Darrell

• Replies 121
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darrell

Most unusual case. Never seen one like that before :unsure:

Here is the case mine came with ... more like the ones normally associated with the Lenin's ....

Guest Darrell

I have never even seen a box for this order before. How difficult are they to find? How much do they normally go for?

Regards

Paul

Not sure. Mine came with medal and award booklet as one price. Not sure what they command separate.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed seeing all of these Lenins. If no one is too sick of them, here's my Lenin, #435,120 awarded in March 1974. What I find somewhat interesting is that I have not seen too many (comparatively speaking) of these type 6 var 2's with the serial number on the bottom too often - I've usually seen them with it right below the mintmark. Once of these days, I'd like to look this one up or have it researched and see if I can find out why this was awarded. Whether or not it's military does not matter to me, I like labor awards just as much.

Cheers,

Eric