News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Range finder monocular blc 7x50.

Same monoular as seen in Hans Seeger's "Zeiss handfernglaser 1919-1946 (April 2015) ISBN 978-3-00-049464-2. page 255.

Hans S. describes it as blc. Monokulares richt-ober Zielfernrohr 7x50 mit Strichplattenbeleuchtung im oberen "FuB". 1944.

The two examples he features are numbered  2253562. (DATED AS FEB. 1944) and 2253841 mine is numbered 2253870. Hans seeger decrbes it as " a ranging telescope for an unknown use".

Lens are not coated , this one was came from a gent in Florida.

IMG_2115.JPG

IMG_2117.JPG

IMG_2120.JPG

IMG_2119.JPG

IMG_2116.JPG

Edited by JSlisset
    removed typo error

Two monocular scopes for a KDO 36 flak rangefinder.Mounting illustration is from han seeger's "Grey Book".

An amber coloured filter is built into the objective hood, attached optical sights for the 36 RF. some assorted cables, obtaining the cables for the range finder will I fear be impossible.

Sadly almost all examples you will find of the 10x45's in th box will have been messed with , parts removed , people trying to open them " to see what is inside" or " to see how they work", it took about 5 years to get decent examples.

003.JPG

005.JPG

Save0007-11.jpg

IMG_0025.JPG

Edited by JSlisset