Sign in to follow this  
erikscollectables

Marbles Jet Fighter Pilot Knife

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Blog Comments

• 😄Very good!😄 The only real downside of this whole isolation thing is that I miss having kids still at home. We have grand kids but of course they can not come over nor can we visit and play with them. They are the only soft spot in my cynical personality. 😉 By the way, a group of geese is a gaggle, would a group of grandchildren be a mess? Thanks for your reply JohnF, it brings a much needed air of humour to the forum. Regards Brian  
    • I've been going through and rediscovering pieces in my collection.  I have also been helping my kids put together Legos.  This is the latest set.
    • Those are great thanks for adding them. Regards Brian  
    • Excellent Brian. A couple from the net:
    • I started to collect when I was a young boy when I was shown army cap badges from my grandfather who served in the second world war in the home guard. I brought a few cap badges from markets and shops, but then just went away from it as had too many other distractions as a lad. My other grandfather served in the Gordon's in the great war and I loved and was proud when seeing him wearing his medals, as well my father served in the RAF during the second world war, I have also served so that's mayb