News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Zog Medal of Bravery Albania

itaca

The Zog Commemorative Medal: instituted by King Zog I to commemorate his assumption of power on 24th December 1924, but later awarded as a decoration for distinguished and personal services to the sovereign. Awarded in three grades  silver,  II Calss.

If you can, I would like to know from you what is fair pay and what it is valued today!

Thanks

DSC_0501.JPG

DSC_0508.JPG

Medalja e TRIMNIS, 1928

Klasi i ARGJENDIT.

Materiali argjend

Rrallesia R5

Me statut, numri i te dekoruarve kufizohej ne 200.

Me statut, ky klas shoqerohej me 40 franga floriri ne muaj.

Medalja e TRIMNIS, 1928

Klasi i TUNXHIT.

Materiali bronx

Rrallesia R4

Me statut, numri i te dekoruarve kufizohej ne 1000.

Me statut, ky klas shoqerohej me 10 franga floriri ne muaj.

15218649_10154350824934900_37160056_n.jpg

Are these images of the same piece?   If not, then two examples with what looks like the same damage/bend to flag tip filials?   First posted item apparently has a [replacement] piece of wire rather than a pin holding medal planchet to crown & flags suspension.  

Bertrand made these so there may be a French silver fineness mark, and perhaps Bertrand's mark, most likely on the ribbon suspension bar.  Does this piece have any such marks?    Lame gives ribbon color as red others as green.    

Several years ago, rumors of cast Zogist Triumph of Legitimacy medals circulated; these supposedly had moulding/casting marks around edges, no ribbons and no silver fineness or maker's marks.   Based on that, I would carefully examine the item before considering purchase.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Hello Gentlemen, thank you for the answers you gave to my post.

If anyone is interested I have other beautiful decorations Albanians: Skanderbeg orders given by King zog and also Vittorio Emanuele III with documents ....