News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Wehrpass reading help

Hello everyone, it's been a while since last time. I need this time help with translating pages 34-35. I have different bids on what the code 34 means everything from nasal symptoms of self-mutilation. Does anyone know what training he received?
    Greetings
    Edwina

img782A.jpg

Edited by hucks216

Hello and thanks, forgot page 21. But it is true, but do you know where to find out what the codes on page 35 does. If the code is 34, I have a book that says it is a kind of Tuberculosis / Wehrmacht Sanitat vorschrift 1936 /. Since erkrankungen der Nase und ihrer nebenhöhlen / Fehlernummer körperschaden.  consistent with what you wrote accident or self mutilation / from a list of state codes in the soldier Books /
    Can you read what is in the text on page 34, I can only read Greece. I have also an act of ill codes on the man in question on a Entlassungsschein.
    Sincerely
    Edwina

img786A.jpg

It is hard to make out what is said on page 34 as when I zoom in the image resolution makes it hard to distinguish some letters. The first hospital is Reserve-Lazarett Bad XXXXXXX, and for the second one I can make out Kp 1./104 which is a Kompanie but I can not make out the words before that.

I have no idea where to find the definitions for the codes on page 35.

I thank remind men of the answer unless you dont know what the codes mean I get to be ignorant. But what is over the line of 34. Somehow he was wounded during the fighting in Greece. I figured if we could infer anything from the codes for medical categori in  the Medical Certificate.
    He received KVK on 01/30/45.