News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Unknown Belgian Medal?

1 hour ago, Shots Dave said:

If either of you are aware of a site dedicated to Resistance medals I would be  really interested in it.

If you (ever) find one you may let me know :).

You find some medals on one website, a few others on an other website, forums, ... . There are just so many unofficial medals in Belgium that it is very hard (or even impossible) to make such a website. There was once a website with a lot of them but he quitted because many of the information and pictures were used without his approval. He still (or at least a few years ago) awnsered questions by e-mail. See his website: http://users.skynet.be/belgian.medals/index.html. Maybe he can help you.

Vincent

Vincent

I have previously tried to contact Loek with no success I am afraid. I even only recently asked Hendrik if he had any contact details for him but he didn't have. Even Hendrik's amazing site has disappeared :( for the moment at least.

If I do find anything I will let you know. Dracomedals has a variety of medals with descriptions I have used in the past.

Best wishes

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

This is the medal for the Organisation "Athos" which was involved in pure intelligence gathering for transmission to London I have a number of similar medals e.g. Group "D" . I would be keen to obtain an example of this medal. my email address is maher@archaeologist.com

Robert Maher