News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Generals etc

Spasm

I was thinking that I need to get a bit better at portraits so using up some old board from the garage I've started to do a few. Just in case they are unrecognisable I've written their name alongside. Obviously the older ones don't have a lot of resource material (pictures) available:

Genghis_Khan_painting.jpg

An on going project at least until I use up the old boarding from the garage. May last until I get bored or the living room is so full of portraits stacked about that the Admin Staff decides to tidy them up.

George_Patton_painting.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was struck how cool the Patton movie poster looked when I was finding pictures of him to paint and put it on the others. They're only practise sketches that'll be binned at some point and some of the older Geezers (Lionheart, Saladin, Henry III, etc) would be pretty hard to recognise :)