News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Italy Commemorative medal for 1st army

Pasubio is a limestone massif located on the border between the provinces of Vicenza and Trento, bordered by Val Leogra, Passo del Pian delle Fugazze, Vallarsa, Val Terragnolo, Pass of Borcola, Val Posina and Colle Xomo. Conjugate the Little Dolomites at Folgaria's Plateau. It was an important place for World War I fighting.

Lambert

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strada_delle_52_gallerie

Lambert

Here's what I found in the Internet: The Commemorative Medal of the 1st Armada was coined in 1918 by the sculptor Leonardo Bistolfi and distributed, with relative attestation, starting in 1924.Regards.Alexander 

" Viene costruito a quota 1.217 slm tra il 1920 e il 1926 per iniziativa della Fondazione "3 novembre 1918 pro combattenti della I Armata", inaugurato il 29 agosto 1926. " It seems I got it right. ;)

Lambert :cheers:

I love these Italian Commemorative Medals of the Great War ..