News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The Ring display is finished.....

Well worth the effort to display them in this fashion. They have some substance now and take up the space they deserve. Right good choice of pictures as well. Nice one.

49 minutes ago, BalkanCollector said:

Very nice display sir! What are those rings for?

Hi,

the one on the left is an ultra rare item (I know, a term used very often in the hobby), it is the Officers Ring for Bavarian Leib Regiment, for 24 Months in the front line. The second is a Leib Regt commercial Ring for soldiers serving/or who had served in the regt and the one on the right is the Other ranks ring for 24 Months on the front.

The officers ring is not pictured in this article, but here is an article about the Leiberring...

http://kaiserscross.com/69501/566501.html

26 minutes ago, Spasm said:

Well worth the effort to display them in this fashion. They have some substance now and take up the space they deserve. Right good choice of pictures as well. Nice one.

Yeah, I tried a few possibilities, but rings are very hard to display indeed.... they look like nothing... or like very little.... it is only by displaying them like this that someone looking at them thinks "well, they must be something special if displayed like that!"

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...