News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Korea distinguished military service medals, Hwarang, chungmu, Ulchi and Teaguk

Sampo

Hello,

I am searching for pictures, names, groups that contain the Korean orders of military merit. Is there anybody out there who wants to share these information, and pictures?

As a starter I will post one of mine!

Cheers

Greek Chungmu set.JPG

This is one of a Greek air force pilot.

And one from a Dutch infantry officer:

P1010144.JPG

• 4 months later...

Hi Sampo!

I would like to ask you to remove the Greek Korea Group from your post, because , as you very well know, you are NOT the owner of this group. You use an old picture from the sellers' website. I have this set in my collection, for more than 5 years now and I can prove this by posting the reverse of this group and show to the members of this forum the Serial Number of the Korean Order and (the most important) the name of the recipient, officially engraved in one of the medals. 

Thank you very much for your cooperation. 

Sincerely

Yannis 

Hi Yannis,

Sorry if I implied that I really owned these medal groups, that is not the case. I only am searching for pictures of these nice groups. Anyway I tried to find out how to remove the picture, but I was unsuccessful so far. I will have to ask the moderator. Is it possible to know the number and name of this beautiful group?

Kind regards

Sampo

PS: I really want to state: I do not own the medal group, just the picture.

Hello Sampo!

Thank you very much for your message and the clarification of the situation. I apologize for my late response to your message, I had a call from work and I am currently away from home. The internet access is  very limited and very hard to connect with. I will continue your post with more information and pictures about the Greek (HRAF) group as soon I am back home. I have the complete research for this group, confirmed from the Greek Air Force Archives.  I do not remember the number of the Korean award but the  Air Medal is named to (Flight Lieutenant ) Kostas ..... You have to wait until I am back home, otherwise I can give you incorrect information. 

Thank you very much for your time to reply to my message and  I appreciate for your honesty. 

Have a great one and talk to you soon!

All the very best!

Yannis 

Hi Yannis,

Thank you for your reply, and I am looking forward chatting about these medal groups! Have a safe trip and just let me know whenever you are ready.

Cheers

Sampo