News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My West German and 57 awards collection... Part 5:

Here's a gold wound badge. I figured since I have a set of full size, a cut out, a naval and a full prinzen set of Imperial German wounds, a silver Condor Legion style hollow/solid back as well as a set of full size and stick pin WWII's I may as well have at least one example of the 57 reissues... although I'd eventually love a full set of these as well. :P

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sorry to have to string these out but it seems the only way I can do it. But hope everything thinks it's worth it... more to come...

Dan

This looks like a later issue piece with the thick rim around the back , the wound badge,s are still fairly easy to find so you shouldn't have a problem !

I'm keeping my fingers crossed but right now unless something shows up out of the blue for really cheap everything is pretty much on hold while I work on some of my Soviet collection... I've neglected it for the most part for several years so I'm playing catch up. :blush:

Thanks,

Dan