My West German and 57 awards collection... Part 7:

Hi Dan ,

This is a mongrel , it,s a ribbon for a Federal German military award with the device for the sports badge .

The sports badge ribbon is black in the centre with light blue and yellow stripes on the left edge and green and red stripes on the right edge .

Hi Dan ,

This is a mongrel , it,s a ribbon for a Federal German military award with the device for the sports badge .

The sports badge ribbon is black in the centre with light blue and yellow stripes on the left edge and green and red stripes on the right edge .

Hi Grant,

Just getting up and about... was up till 6 a.m. Need more sleep but got woke up and once I'm up, I'm up. Still a bit on the woozy side of things though. ;)

Had no idea that was the case with this one... but that after all is part of the joy of all this, learning what we have. :D

Got this one over twenty years ago and can't even remember from where or who. No idea who might have mucked about with it. And shame on me... I didn't even think to check on this one in my ribbon reference or online. May pop over and see what I can find... once I'm fully awake.

Many thanks! I'm off to read your other posts... which I very much appreciate. :cheers:

Dan