News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Strange TENO sidecap at last.

Years ago i asked about this "TENO" side cap on the forum but had no idea how to post decent pictures. I have finally got a camera that allows me to do so, so here it is,any help would be most appreciated.

I bought this TENO NCO`S  cap at a small rural auction over a decade ago ,It was described as a German airman`s cap and came with two matching side caps. The sidecaps have police insignia on but are in cloth almost matching the cap. They all came from a deceased veteran via his widow. The NCO`s cap has been lightly worn and has a full TENO  inscription on the silk lining under the celluloid. including  the DER which is missing for some reason in other TENO caps that I have seen? I believe that TENO came under the control of the police at some time so that might suggest a link. I`m sure there are much more knowledgeable peolple on this forum than me so finally posting the pictures may shed some light on the matter for me.All the best Andrew

SAM_3546.JPG

SAM_3547.JPG

SAM_3544.JPG

SAM_3545.JPG

SAM_3542.JPG

SAM_3549.JPG

SAM_3548.JPG

SAM_3551.JPG

SAM_3550.JPG