News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1st Pattern Silver Wound

Here's my 1st Pattern or "Condor Legion" wound in silver. Had this one for well over twenty years and I'm still very much in love with it. :love::love:

IPB Image

IPB Image

It's the hollow type but with solid back which I just now learned (01/17/2019) is called a hohl verbödet. Superb construction, great shape and looks like it could definitely tell some stories. :jumping:

Enjoy! :cheers:

Dan

Edited by Hauptmann

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my 1st Pattern or "Condor Legion" wound in silver. Had this one for well over twenty years and I'm still very much in love with it. :love::love:

IPB Image

IPB Image

It's the hollow type but with solid back. Superb construction, great shape and looks like it could definitely tell some stories. :jumping:

Enjoy! :cheers:

Dan

Hi Dan

Looks you got a nice badge. Hey why not scan? It's much clear.

I also got a similar one in my collection but it is gold.

Cheers

BP

Hi Dan

Looks you got a nice badge. Hey why not scan? It's much clear.

I also got a similar one in my collection but it is gold.

Cheers

BP

Hi Bryan,

Sadly I'm between scanners. I have an old one but can't use it right now as it requires a card be installed which I can't do in my laptop... and right now my son is using the only extra desktop. Hopefully before long that will revert back to me. But we're in the market for a new one as soon as we have enough set aside. But agree that generally, especially with smaller items it's better to go with the scanner.

You've got a real beaut there in that gold! Hey, you can put that in with that other shipment to me whenever you're ready!!!! :love::love: My silver is anxious to make it's acquaintance!!!! :love::love::jumping::jumping:

Seriously, many thanks for posting it. It's a terrific piece and you are certainly a lucky man to own it.

Thanks, :cheers:

Dan

Hi Bryan,

Sadly I'm between scanners. I have an old one but can't use it right now as it requires a card be installed which I can't do in my laptop... and right now my son is using the only extra desktop. Hopefully before long that will revert back to me. But we're in the market for a new one as soon as we have enough set aside. But agree that generally, especially with smaller items it's better to go with the scanner.

You've got a real beaut there in that gold! Hey, you can put that in with that other shipment to me whenever you're ready!!!! :love::love: My silver is anxious to make it's acquaintance!!!! :love::love::jumping:

Seriously, many thanks for posting it. It's a terrific piece and you are certainly a lucky man to own it.

Thanks, :cheers:

Dan

Hi Dan, thanks a lot. Last time when I got the order confirmation from the dealer that I can get it. That night, I can sleep well. Also the upcoming few days I can't sit or stand well all the time. My brain only think and think about this baby. :love:

Later, if I can spend more on my collection, I will try to get a siliver which like yours.

Cheers

BP

P.S. I will pack the gold with that spanish type gold together, please wait for the delivery :P

• 5 years later...

Well overdue per Bryan's request and with many apologies for it taking me so long here are scans of the badge. At the time I originally posted I didn't have a scanner, only my digital camera which I've upgraded long since. I'll also pop in pics of my latest of this type... also in silver but with a twist. rolleyes.gif

These are the sellers pics and I'm guessing due to the lighting used it looks more like a gold than a silver. So when I have it in hand I'll redo scans and repost. Hoping to have it later this week. beer.gif

Dan cheers.gif