It is interesting but there  is not the topic with this title in this division.So I decided to start it.

Order of Red Banner of Labour  Josef Jeníček

number 330538

In the Order Booklet is the text  For merit for work in creating of the special equipment for Soviet industry by Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Board of the USSR from 24 June 1958 is bestowed with Order of Red Banner of Labour

1t.jpg

2t.jpg

3t.jpg

7t.jpg

The inviation letter from Soviet Embassy

8t.jpg

4t.jpg

5t.jpg

6t.jpg

10t.jpg

• 6 months later...
28 minutes ago, nickstrenk said:

Next group of Soviet documents

https://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ján_Juraj_Korenko

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

Do you perhaps have his Yugoslav Order of the Partisan Star 3rd class? I see on the wikipedia page that he was awarded with it.

"1948 – juhosl. Rad partizánskej hviezdy III. stupňa"

2 hours ago, BalkanCollector said:

Slovak actually.

The pictures of some Czechoslovak awards.I gave the link in Slovak,who wants,that can read some information.

Simply,first, I did not want to show his Czechoslovak awards,because we are in the Soviet Union awards division.

kor potv.jpg

Korenko_014.jpg

Korenko_013.jpg

Korenko_007.jpg

Korenko_005.jpg

Korenko_004.jpg

On 16/01/2019 at 19:41, BalkanCollector said:

Thank you for posting the Czechoslovak documents. Still no Yugoslav Order of the Partisan Star 3rd class?

I am sorry,still I have not got the photos.The complet is not mine.Probably I will buy the Soviet awards,perhaps no.You know i have got too many offers.Many,many of them.

As soon as I get the photos I will put them in.

4 hours ago, nickstrenk said:

I am sorry,still I have not got the photos.The complet is not mine.Probably I will buy the Soviet awards,perhaps no.You know i have got too many offers.Many,many of them.

As soon as I get the photos I will put them in.

Thanks for the input and good luck with buying those awards!

• 1 year later...

Next set of documents on Czechoslovak officer Arnosht Chayka.Soviet booklet For Victory over Germany and Czechoslovak ones:Medal For Merit - 1st Grade,Order of Slovak National Uprising -2nd Grade,Commemorative Medal of SNU

u1.jpg

d.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...